We have an exciting year planned with lots of hands on experiences, problem solving, challenges and some wonderful visits. We welcome parental involvement in the life of our school. If you are able to visit the school or help in any way, please contact your child’s class teacher.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to phone us, make an appointment or see us before or after school.
Miss Turner, Mrs. Hughes and Mrs Taylor
Mrs. Whittaker and Mrs Souter
Mrs. Seal, Mrs. Hughes and Mrs Townsend
Our main themes for the year
Homework expectations can be seen here
At the beginning of each half term, the Knowledge Organiser for the Imaginative Learning Project (ILP) is sent home for all year groups. This is also available on the school website. Any of the optional homework tasks are extra tasks that can be completed if desired.
· ‘Learn to read’ books – 5 -10 minutes daily
· ‘Learn to read’ eBook (set every 2-3 weeks) – read through once
· Letters and Sounds cards and Harder to Read and Spell words (tricky words) – 5 minutes daily
· Phonics Booklet – 10 minutes weekly
· ‘Learn to read’ books – 5-10 minutes daily
· Spelling Shed / Spelling books – 5 minutes daily
· Times Table Rock Stars practice online 5-10 minutes a week
· CPG Reading Comprehension, Punctuation and Grammar, Maths booklets
· CPG Reading Comprehension, Punctuation and Grammar, Maths booklets – please complete one test from each booklet weekly.